Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Z is for Zee End...or is it? [A-Z Blog Challenge]

Theme A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y

Z
Zee End...or is it?
 
As I end this blog challenge, I thought I'd present some "honorable mentions" for my recovery heroes series:


Dolvett, Jillian, and Bob:  The Biggest Loser Trainers.

 
The sweet ladies from my Sunday School class.  We are called morning blend.


77 year old Ernestine Shepherd is one of the world's oldest competitive female body builders.  She didn't get started on her health journey until she was in her 50's.

 
Richard Simmons.  Flamboyant? Yes.  But this dude has maintained his health for about as long as I've been on this planet!

 
I hope you've enjoyed going on this blog challenge journey with me.  Stick around for more
 

 

For more information on the A-Z Blog Challenge, go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment