Friday, October 25, 2013

Five Minute Friday: "Together"

Thanks to Lisa-Jo Baker at Five Minute Friday for the prompts.
 
Five Minute Friday
GO!

When I think of together, I think of the ultimate friendship.  Friendships like King David and Prince Jonathan had where you and your "bestie" are knit at the soul. 

When I think of that kind of commitment and sacrifice in friendship, I think of my Sunday School class.  We are called "Morning Blend" because we are a group of ladies at all ages and stages of life.  We are all so different and each of us has our own quirks and issues, but we are so much the same in that we love Jesus and each other.  Everyone encourages the rest of the group in so many different ways:  a kind word, a hug, food, gifts, prayers, support, laughter.   Our classroom is the most open, the most fun, and the least judgmental place on the planet.  These ladies are my heroes.  It's just a shame that we don't have more time to gather together during the week, but each of us is just an e-mail or phone call away.  I love my girls!

TIME'S UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment