If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook
For Today: Sunday, August 20, 2017
I am thinking... about how God took such good care of me during my drive out here. In case you haven't read it, I chronicle my trip here.
|Little "Bea" on her|
first day of school.
I am reading...
Currently off the shelf (among the pile):
|Now I'm number 28 on the waiting list.|
Books I've finished since my last Daybook:
- Trajectory by Richard Russo. My review is here.
- Your Best Life Now. by Joel Osteen. I've not written a review yet. Sorry, but I've been kind of busy.
I am looking forward to...
- Learning more about my new town.
- Getting myself an interview suit.
- Creating baby items for the Colorado Family Life Center. This center is much like Sav-A-Life, so I feel comfortable donating to them.
And now for something totally different...
Five Minute Friday word of the week: Speak