Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Year in Review: The Best and the Worst Posts of 2016


I was over at Heading Home, the home of the Five Minute Friday.  Mrs. Kate asked us what our top posts were for the year.  I've never done an end of the year wrap up on my blog before.  Not only will I have you the top five posts, but the five bottom ones also.  There are links in case you missed any and would like to read them.  Here goes.

The top 5 posts of 2016:

#5
Why My Future Children May Hate Me [Thursday Thirteen]

In case I ever become a mother.

#4
Hot and Bothered:  The Simple Woman's Daybook
Searching for a Sunday School class, poignant quotes, and some Titters from the Twitter.

#3
Lose Your Quit Quest 24
Examples of how excuses keep us from achieving our goals.

#2
Loving to Hate Running [Thursday Thirteen]
Thirteen things that may turn someone off from running.

#1
They Like Me, They Really Like Me:  The Simple Woman's Daybook

Chronicling the best day (so far) of my running life.


And now, the 5 least read posts of 2016

#5


Lent Photo a Day 23: "Seeds"
My attempt at preparing for Easter


#4
Lose Your Quit Quest 12
The benefits of having your own personal library.

 
#3
Lose Your Quit Quest 15
The importance of charting the progress of a goal so that we'll know if we're on the right track.

#2
Lose Your Quit Quest 04
Make a goal fun, or it won't get done.
 
#1
 
Lose Your Quit Quest 10
Find the triggers that discourage your progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment