Thursday, March 3, 2016

Lent Photo A Day 23: "Seeds"

Malachi 2:15 - And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

























This passage of Scripture is a beautiful picture of what marriage and family is all about.  Too bad it's been used to perpetuate the erroneous notion that all women are put on earth to simply breed.

This is the latest picture of Auntie's babies.  They've grown up a lot since our last Auntie's Day Out, haven't they?  They are the closest thing I have to "seed."  What is my spiritual legacy with them, if any?  Will they grow up knowing God's love, or only Auntie's love?  Is that even my place?

Sigh:  These just aren't taking me where I thought they would.  I think I'll let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment