Friday, May 9, 2014

Yellow to Green [30 Day Photo Blog]

"Mini Rose Tea Party" 11x14 Acrylic
on Canvas
I'd hoped that today would by my last day out at the apartment, but it was not to be.  The garbage people had not come around yet, so I couldn't finish throwing stuff away to get down to the rest of the cleaning.  The help I was supposed to have to finish the cleaning didn't show up.  It's just as well anyway.  Maybe Sunday, or Tuesday, or...  I am so ready to turn in my keys and move on.

I had to commence to a marathon painting session to finish this painting.  The senior citizen's dance snuck up on me.  I enjoyed painting it; I just wished it hadn't been necessary to finish it so fast.

Other than that, it's been a rainy day...a very rainy day.  I'm very thankful for it through.  The yellow pollen has been a booger (no pun intended).  These lovely downpours washed away the yellow to reveal the beautiful green of late spring.  Too bad I was driving in the middle of the worst of it.   By the way, I stopped for both pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment