Wednesday, May 28, 2014

That's Just Ducky [30 Day Photo Blog]






Auntie's Workshop delivered its first order today!  It's small, but it's a start.








Today, my niece Cassandra, her kids, and I went for a stroll at Oxford Lake Park (Oxford, Alabama).  I hadn't been there in years so to see how much the place has changed was great.  It was beautiful before, but since the city has been doing some renovations, it's even more eye catching. We walked a couple of laps around the track and of course, I was there with my trusty camera.

Here ducky, ducky.
This one was a photogenic as the goose at Noccalula Falls

 
 
Some of the beautiful scenery at the Oxford Park
 



Can't wait until they finish the renovation on this covered bridge
I think I know these people.  :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment