Workout: Fitnessblender.com's Indoor Cycling Workout.
Where bought/available: Available for free on YouTube (see below)
Why: I was looking for a different workout with my bike during the cold days.
Rating (on a scale of 1-4 smileys): JJJ
- Simplicity: The instructions are very simple: pedal faster/slower, move your resistance up/down; basic cycling stuff.
- It a good workout that does work up a sweat.
- It's free.
- No music - their workouts do not include music in order to keep them free, so I understand. I just like music with my workouts.
- Standing - some of the workout has standing pedaling. I can't do that without fear of knocking me, my bike, and the trainer over. So, I just crank up the tension on those parts.
- Short - The workout is only about 20 minutes long and they haven't made any longer cycling workout videos yet.