Saturday, October 5, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 06: Trying to Look Up.

Blog challenge is from Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine
 
 
Day 06:  What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
 
Oh man!  It seems that I've not talked about anything lately but hard times and bad memories.  I've talked about my struggles with being obese and having other problems as a child.  My father's death comes to mind and a very hard thing to endure.  I recently spoke of my embarrassingly hard experience with color guard.  I'm still going through some rough times now that hopefully will soon be over.  I'm trying to look up and keep on fighting, so can we talk about something else?
 
LOOK UP!


1 comment:

  1. I, too, cannot talk about my hardest experience. It was too recent and too controversial. May God help you through your recovery!!! I just hope you don't have fallout: I do. Because of what happened, we've LOST friends and are pretty isolated. Shannon, you are STRONG enough to look FORWARD!!! You always have!!! GBY!!!

    ReplyDelete