Sunday, October 6, 2013

This One's For the Girls Challenge: Week 02


Photo courtesy of
Amiel Weisblum
So, how did your first week's challenge go?  For me, it looked easy enough, but I started to feel the burn after about 20 seconds of each exercise.  I did make it through all three sessions.

OK, for this week, we're adding some weights and a little more difficulty.  Please remember that you can modify these to whatever is safest for you.  Use light weights or water bottles if necessary.  If you cannot do a standard push up, do a wall push up or a plank. The point isn't to do this perfectly.  The paint is to get moving.  Try to do at least three sessions of this workout.  Let me know how it goes.



Video courtesy of Fitnessblender.com

Why are we doing this again?  As I said last week:  Exercises for the chest and upper body are great for building strength and better posture.  Plus they have the added bonus of helping to lift a sagging bustline.  Remember fellers, you can get saggy and baggy too, so don't wimp out on me because of the title of the challenge.

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment