Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 01: Yep, Here We Go Again

Yes, I'm actually diving into another 30 day blog challenge.  This one from Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine
Maybe this one won't take 77 days. ;)
 
Day 1:  List 10 random facts about yourself:
  1. I love to craft.
  2. I'm wigged out by clowns.
  3. I think I'm the only woman on earth who hates to buy shoes.
  4. I'm wigged out by people having food on their face.
  5. I'm 5 feet, 3 inches tall.
  6. My heritage is African American, Native American, and, I believe, Scottish Caucasian.  How else are you going to explain a high yellow black girl with Native facial features and dark blue eyes?
  7. I have flat feet.  Maybe that's why I hate to buy shoes...
  8. I like Facebook better than Twitter.
  9. Baseball is my favorite sport.
  10. I hate boiled okra.
Tartan pumps!
Can I have a pair of these in size 9.5 (US)?


No comments:

Post a Comment