Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Onward and Upward!: 30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 17

What are you really looking forward to?.  [Blog Challenge:  Day 17]
  • Heaven
  • Helping others and leading people to Christ.
  • My clothing size not having a 2, X, or W in it.
  • Cooler weather so I can begin running 5k races again.
  • My weight having a 1 in front of it.
  • Being debt free.
  • Wearing makeup again.
  • Owning a vehicle and TV made in this century.
  • My thighs not rubbing together.
  • The weekend...always.
  • Learning to do chin ups.
  • Moving.
  • Football season. (Go Eagles!  Roll Tide!  Go Thunder!  Whup Troy!)
  • Picking out my own eyeglass frames.  If I've got to keep wearing these things, I would like to pick ones I like instead of what's offered.  I like the fact that comedian Greg Proops has made spectacles cool.  Now, if we could work on his politics...
  • Permanent employment.
  • Starting my craft business again...after I MOVE!
  • Meeting people I've always wanted to meet.

{I'm linking up with So, Funny Story http://ktslifeisfunny.blogspot.com for this 30 day  blog challenge.}

No comments:

Post a Comment