Sunday, July 21, 2013

CDO...As it Should Be: 30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 16

Share something You’re OCD about.  [Blog Challenge:  Day 16]
 
  • Grammar and mechanics.  I do have occasional typos, but I'm a stickler for grammar.
  • Unkempt carpet fringe.  It must be aligned or it bothers me. 
  • Putting items and grocery carts back where I got them from.  If you've ever heard Joyce Meyer's grocery cart story, you'll understand.
  • I never use electronic guitar tuners.  They are of the devil.
  • I never use wire clothes hangers. NO WIRE HANGERS!
  • I'm OCD about writing pens.  I can't stand cheap pens that don't glide, write thinly, or don't work.  I use Pilot G2 pens most of the time.
  • Starting all my exercise moves on the left food.  Band nerd holdover.
  • I'd think of more, but I need to go alphabetize my CD's.  See y'all later.
{I'm linking up with So, Funny Story http://ktslifeisfunny.blogspot.com for this 30 day  blog challenge.}

No comments:

Post a Comment