Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Have Yourself a Snarky Little Hodgepodge.

Hodgepodge questions are from http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/


July 24 is Amelia Earhart Day.  Earhart was the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.  What's something you've recently accomplished solo? 

Not a thing.

What's a product you use that never fails? 

Verbatim brand blank CD's. Unlike any other brand of CD's, I've never had a Verbatim be defective.

Have you found your place in this world?  Where is it?

Nope.  I think it's in California, but I'm not sure.

Worst movie you ever saw? 

Cicily Tyson's version of A Christmas Carol.  The worst adaptation of the story I've ever seen.  Give me Susan Lucci in Ebbie anytime.

What's the last fun thing you did?

Played bass guitar at church Sunday.

The month of July is named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar...ever been to Rome?  What's your favorite Italian dish?

Nope.  I haven't even been to Rome, Georgia. 
My favorite Italian dish is the Voodoo Pasta at Efina's (our local Tuscan Grill).

What is one piece of advice you'd give new mom Kate Middleton?

Please raise this kid to be real person, not someone who thinks they are above everyone and doesn't know how to do anything for himself.

Insert your own random thought.

I am not in a good frame of mind to write anything in the section.  Good night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment