Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Lazy Day of Christmas: Simple Woman's Daybook for Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Outside my window … A rainy and stormy Christmas.

I am thinking...
 Why is a grown woman with no children is already in bed at 6pm on Christmas day?

I am thankful...
for the true meaning of Christmas.

In the kitchen...
  Leftoevers.

I am wearing...
Bedclothes.

I am creating...
Nothing today.

I am going... Nowhere now.  I went to spoil my grandnieces rotten with candy and to visit a friend I hadn’t seen in a while.

I am wondering...
when?

I am reading...
Nothing today.   

I am hoping...for a great 2013 (still).

I am looking forward to...
having a job that I love.

I am learning
… that laughter truly is the best medicine (thanks Craig Ferguson).

Around the house...
nothing.

I am pondering...   still thinking about taking a technology/internet sabbatical. 

A favorite quote for today... "The three things you must always ask yourself before you say anything:  Does this need to be said?  Does this need to be said by me?  Does this need to be said by me now?" - Craig Ferguson

One of my favorite things... Gift Cards.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Getting some workouts in.  Job hunting.  Definitely, a lot of praying.

A peek into my day...


 





I played in a hand bell choir for the first time last night during out Christmas Eve service.  It was great.  I hope we do this again.

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment