Friday, June 15, 2012

Party of One: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Friday, June 15, 2012

Outside my window … A muggy evening.  The crickets and night time bugs are having their Friday night party.

I am thinking...
about how to handle what’s going on in my life.  My trip to Tulsa was great, but I did have to come back to the real world.

I am thankful...
that the day is over with.

In the kitchen...
  I don’t know.  Nothing feels right, so I haven’t bought anything yet.

I am wearing...
bed clothes.

I am creating...
Finished my American Beauty doll dress.  I hope the doll sells.  She turned out really well.  Going to work in 4th of July pins tomorrow.

I am going...Tomorrow?  Hopefully to the grocery store if I can get my mind together.  Other than that, nowhere.

I am wondering...
With what’s going on with me, whether factoring food into my expenditures is even wise or necessary.  Dave Ramsey says the first thing a person should take care in their budget is food.  Is that really a good idea for me? 

I am reading...
Read a great blog entry on emotional eating.  It’s here:  http://blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/its-all-mental/the-difference-between-enjoying-eating-and-emotional-eating

I am hoping...
that things will work out.

I am looking forward to...
the day I really start to live life to the fullest.
 
I am learning
… that crochet directions are relative.

Around the house...
cleaning.

I am pondering...  How to win.

A favorite quote for today... Proverbs 23:20-21 - Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh: 21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.

One of my favorite things... Food.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  ???

A peek into my day...

 (American Beauty)
 
UPDATE (08/01/13):  The doll never sold, but she did go to a wonderful cause last month.  A much better choice anyway.  :)
 

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment