Monday, October 15, 2018

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes - 15: "When?"


For information on 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes
please see Mrs. Kate's site here:
http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/



 
Y'all, it's hard for me to approach this prompt in a unique way.  I don't want to bore you with a list of "when" questions I have on my mind. 
 
I spend a great portion of my brain power fantasizing and dreaming about my future, both the immediate and the distant.  As I said in the "door" prompt, I'm not sure how aggressive I should be in trying to see my dreams come to fruition.  Creativity flows through my veins--it's how God made me.  I want to find outlets for all the books, speeches, sermons, podcasts, concerts, worship services, paintings and fabric projects I have swilling around in my grey matter.  All this was going through my mind as I rode home from church yesterday.  The song Right Now by Van Halen blasted through my headphones (Yeah, I know it's weird.  Hush).  For some reason (besides really wanting to learn the drum part), I kept playing it over and over with the thought If not right now, when?
 
When?  Right now.
 
How?  Only God knows, but He's not hiding it from me.  I just have to settle down and receive the instructions as to how and when.



No comments:

Post a Comment