Thursday, October 11, 2018

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes - 11: "Door"


For information on 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes
please see Mrs. Kate's site here:
http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/




After spending so much of my life with closed doors, now that they are slowly starting to open, I'm anxious.  Do I wait until they are wide open to step through, or do I stick a toe into the slightest opening?  Do I keep banging on doors I really want to open, or politely ring the doorbell and if it doesn't open, quickly walk away?  Having options is a new experience. 

I am so thankful for all the doors the Lord opened for me since moving to Colorado.  From friends willing to open their doors to me until I got on my feet, to the wonderful ministry where I purchased my vehicle.  From my awesome church, to a job that isn't just a job.  So many open doors, and so many more to open.





No comments:

Post a Comment