Tuesday, October 16, 2018

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes - 16: "Pray"


For information on 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes
please see Mrs. Kate's site here:
http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/



One of the greatest things in the world is knowing that someone is truly praying for you.  It takes trust, commitment, and a listening ear to bring a faith-filled request to God on someone else's behalf.

I know that I wouldn't be where I am, much less alive, if not for the prayers of others.

Prayer is an integral part of community building.

**clock ticking**

You know, every year I say I'm not going to do this 31 days challenge.  But every year, I end up doing it.  I'm on the struggle bus for this prompt.

I Thessalonians 5:25 (NIV) - Brothers and sisters, pray for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment