Thursday, October 6, 2016

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes 2016 - 06: "You"



GO!  

"I see you."

"Thank you."

"You are my sunshine."

"It's not about you."

"It's all about you."

"Who are you?"

That's a question I've asked myself a lot lately.  Who am I really?  How can I live a genuine life where the "you" I see in the mirror is the same "you" I present to the world?

Part of the answer to for you to learn to accept all of the parts of "you" -- the pretty ones and the not-so-pretty ones.

"I'm ashamed of you!" 

Learning to not be ashamed of "you" is your process of freedom. 

"You" are not perfect, but you are serving a God who is changing you little by little.  "You" are who He says you are whether you can see it right now or not.  "You" are not on this planet by accident though you feel you are.

You must embrace "you." 

You must love "you."

STOP!


No comments:

Post a Comment