|Go over to http://f.riday5.com/ for the weekly prompts.|
- What’s something you own at least eight of? Exactly eight? Um, crochet hooks (though I can't find one of them right now). That's the only thing I can think of.
- How particular are you about the ink in the pens you write with? Very. I'm persnickety about the kind of pens I use. They must write smoothly and darkly. I still do a good bit of writing by longhand, so I'd like to enjoy the experience.
- What’s something interesting you know about octopi? I've not done much study on the octopus, so I really don't know much about them.
- What seems to have a suction-cup-like grip on your attention lately? Weight, anger, guilt, loneliness, poverty...
- These questions were inspired by a song in which one of the repeated lyrics is often playfully mis-sung as “How am I gonna be an octopus about this?” That was going to be my question #5 this week, but then I thought nobody would ever come back after a thing like that, so your real question is: When you travel, whether it’s to a completely different culture or just to a neighboring state, how adventurous is your approach to the cuisine? I've not travelled much, and where I have been has been in the U.S. So, food wasn't a big issue.