Friday, August 1, 2014

Crazy Eights: The Friday 5

Go over to http://f.riday5.com/ for the weekly prompts.
 We focus on octopi and eights this week.
  1. What’s something you own at least eight of?  Exactly eight?  Um, crochet hooks (though I can't find one of them right now).  That's the only thing I can think of.
  2. How particular are you about the ink in the pens you write with?  Very.  I'm persnickety about the kind of pens I use.  They must write smoothly and darkly.  I still do a good bit of writing by longhand, so I'd like to enjoy the experience.
  3. What’s something interesting you know about octopi?  I've not done much study on the octopus, so I really don't know much about them.
  4. What seems to have a suction-cup-like grip on your attention lately?  Weight, anger, guilt, loneliness, poverty...
  5. These questions were inspired by a song in which one of the repeated lyrics is often playfully mis-sung as “How am I gonna be an octopus about this?” That was going to be my question #5 this week, but then I thought nobody would ever come back after a thing like that, so your real question is: When you travel, whether it’s to a completely different culture or just to a neighboring state, how adventurous is your approach to the cuisine?  I've not travelled much, and where I have been has been in the U.S.  So, food wasn't a big issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment