Thanks to Lisa-Jo Baker at Five Minute Friday for the prompts.
I want to visit so many places. God has given us such a beautiful world that I would like to see more of.
- I'd like to visit New York and see the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the 9/11 memorial site, and go to Time's Square and meet the Naked Cowboy (relax, he's not really naked).
- I'd like to visit Scotland, wear a kilt, eat haggis with tatties and neeps, see the castles and cathedrals, and see the awesome drumlines at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo Festival.
- I'd like to visit San Antonio, Texas, see the Alamo, and take the river walk.
- I'd like to visit New Orleans at Mardi Gras and try the wonderful food and see the outrageous costumes.
- I'd like to visit Bryant Deny Stadium for a University of Alabama football game and Turner Field for an Atlanta Braves game.
Just a sample of the awesomeness of the Edinburgh Festival
UPDATE: I did get to visit Turner Field during the Braves last season there. Read about it here.