Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 12: The Daily Grind

Blog challenge is from Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine
 

Day 12: Describe a typical day in your life.

My ideal day or my real day?  No, we're not going to play that game.  I can't yet give a set schedule of what I do.  Every day is different, but there are things I try to do every day:
  • Pray and read my Bible
  • Exercise
  • Write
  • Craft
  • Job hunt
  • Clean
  • Check e-mails, tweets, and Facebook posts
  • Check box for snail mail
  • Eat - well of course
  • Watch or listen to something funny
There are also things I usually do every week:
  • Go to church (where I sing in the choir for one service and play bass guitar for the second service)
  • Practice the aforementioned choir and worship band parts.
  • Practice percussion with the community band
  • Go to Celebrate Recovery
  • Biweekly - go to stitch night at our local yarn shop
  • Grocery shop and run errands
  • Help out at Sav-A-Life
  • Do laundry and chores
I know, don't even say it.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Your life is quite organized. I wish I were doing as well as you!!! I admire you for having it so together....I've completely lost it. GBY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not quite as together as I would like it to be, but I try. If I don't get everything done, I just try again.

      Delete