Saturday, January 19, 2013

Doin' the Chop: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Saturday, January 19, 2013

Outside my window … A sunny sky that marks the end of our Scottish winter (hopefully).

I am thinking...  About California.

I am thankful...
for my improving health.  For sunshine and blue skies.  For my sweet mentors/accountability team.

In the kitchen...
  Leftovers

I am wearing...
Sweatsuit.

I am creating...
Not sure.  I’ve got the creativity bug but I don’t know what to do with it yet.

I am going... To workout.  Probably to the Dollar Tree to pick up a few items.

I am wondering... what my next job will be.

I am reading... Still reading the book on prayer by Myles Monroe. 

I am hoping...
to get back in my niche…and stay there.

I am looking forward to...
church tomorrow.

I am learning
… that distraction is one of my worst enemies.  I must refocus.

Around the house...
tidying up, dishes, putting clean clothes away.  

I am pondering...   the question of marriage.  No, I haven’t been asked (I don’t even have a boyfriend).  Just pondering on if it is in God’s plan for me or not. 

A favorite quote for today...You don’t like bacon?  How long have you been in Al Quida?”  - Craig Ferguson, Comedian

One of my favorite things... books. 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Working out today.  Two church services tomorrow.  Job hunting.  Finishing up some projects.

A peek into my day...
 













 

 Would love one of these with "Auntie" and the number 33 1/3.

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your daybooks! Craig Ferguson makes me laugh, too. I'm glad your snow didn't last long. I hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your snow wasn't crippling. I pray for your happiness and success!! You are SOO creative!! I hope your "hunt" goes well. My heart cries for your pondering of marriage. I PRAY God will give you the desires of your heart....His plan for you!!

    ReplyDelete