Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Only Mental Illness: The Simple Woman's Daybook for Friday, June 1, 2012

Outside my window … Nice day that went from cloudy and rainy to sunny and mild.

I am thinking...
about some decisions that I’ve made and have to make. 

I am thankful... for the time I got to spend with my niece and her children today.

In the kitchen...
  ???

I am wearing...
T-shirt and an old pair of pants I wear for pajamas.

I am creating...
nothing today.

I am going...I took my niece and her kids to run errands.  I went to CR tonight.

I am wondering...
what now?

I am reading...
The book Look Great Feel Great by Joyce Meyer. The introduction read like a copy of my life.  Want to see what the next chapter holds.

I am hoping...???

I am looking forward to...Church homecoming (If some of my musician buddies show up).

I am learning… it still doesn’t matter.

Around the house...
???

I am pondering...  Who should be in charge of my decisions?

A favorite quote for today... Normal is broke.  Be weird.”  Dave Ramsey

One of my favorite things... Shopping with money.  (I hate window shopping)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
  Church homecoming Sunday, Sav-A-Life Monday.  Tulsa Trip the rest of the week.

A peek into my day....
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(It's a lie, but still funny)

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook (http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/) . Thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back now, ya' hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment