Saturday, November 24, 2018

40 Days of Throwback Thanks: Day 03 [My Mythical Year]

See my post here for more information on My Mythical Year.
 

40 Days of Throwback Thanks


Day 03:

I'm thankful for...




  • .... for God and His angels rescuing me from what could have been a bad car crash.  I guess red lights and speed limits don't mean anything to some people.
  • ... three completed painting projects.  These will be made into cards.



Today's Throwback Thanks goes to Margaret Williams:
Mrs. Margaret, I remember when I first entered your paint shop on the square in 1999.  You told me that anyone could learn to paint.  Being someone who could draw a crocked line with a straight ruler, I didn't believe you at first.  Thanks for your patience, your humor, and your creativity.  You sparked a love of painting creativity that has lasted nearly 20 years.  I hope that spark never burns out.  Thank you, Mrs. Margaret.

No comments:

Post a Comment