Sunday, October 21, 2018

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes - 21: "Start"



For information on 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes
please see Mrs. Kate's site here:
http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/



I've got to get started, y'all.  I leave for vacation in 11 days and I don't have all my stuff together.  I need to start my OCD lists of what I need to pack, where I want to go, people I need to call, etc.  I don't want to go all vacation brain at work, but I've got to start thinking about things and get organized.  I don't want to be a ball of stress leading up to what should be an extremely fun time.

So many projects I need to start. 

So many books started that I need to finish.

So many dreams I need to dust off and start dreaming again.

No comments:

Post a Comment