Tuesday, October 9, 2018

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes - 09: "Inspire"


For information on 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes
please see Mrs. Kate's site here:
http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/



Inspiring color from Union Park 
Artistic inspiration is all around me.  The changing seasons have presented a color palette that rivals the paint counter at any craft store.  The cooler crisp air inspires me to grab my hooks and yarn and make some warm blankets and hats.

Other types of inspiration are also around.  Ernestine Shepherd's continuous fitness journey into her 80's inspires me to keep fighting for my health.  Rhett and Link's antics inspire me to keep dreaming and keep finding reasons to laugh.  My Pastor inspires me to stay in the Word and follow hard after Jesus.

Now the question is, how do I bring the same type of intense inspiration to others that has been brought to me?  As I keep saying, being an example of how not to do life has gotten old and I don't want to do it anymore.

1 comment: