Wednesday, October 10, 2018

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes - 10: "How?"


For information on 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes
please see Mrs. Kate's site here:
http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/




Along with the question "Why?" "How" rolls through my mind.
  • How can I really live out my God given dreams?
  • How will my trip home go?
  • How many books can I read between now and the end of the year?
  • How can I get more financial margin in my life?
  • How can I show people that my art is worth buying?
  • How will the holidays turn out?
  • How can I make 2019 my best year ever?
Even with all these "how"s, God's Word still holds true.  Proverbs 16:9 - A man’s heart deviseth his way, but the Lord directeth his steps.  My job isn't really to figure out how, but to trust God to show me how.  He hasn't disappointed yet; why would he start now? 

2 comments:

  1. Some of those same questions bounce around in my head too. :) I'm glad you have trust in God to carry you through, he is faithful and has never let me down either. We have a common home as well, I have lived in Northern Colorado for almost 21 years. I had to take a peek at your art, it's beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete