Friday, June 15, 2018

Five Minute Friday: "Restore"




Psalm 51:12-13 is one of my favorite scripture passages:
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.  Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
After years of losing and leaving so much, I'm finally in a position to begin restoration.  Restoration; making things new, making the ugly beautiful, finding friendship in the midst of loneliness.

Like the restoration of a property, restoration of a life is difficult and messy, but the results make it all worth it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Im visiting from #24 at the Five Minute Friday link up. I loved your definition of restoration "making things new, making the ugly beautiful, finding friendship in the midst of loneliness." Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can sure be messy.

    Never had an Aunt - may I adopt you as mine?

    #1 at FMF this week.

    https://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.com/2018/06/your-dying-spouse-485-healed-heart-fmf.html

    ReplyDelete