Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Spring Loaded: The Weekly Hodgepodge


Join the fun! 
Come on over to 
for the Hodgepodge link-up!
April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Is there a flower you associate with a particular memory? Explain.

Roses always make me think of home and my mom's flower garden.  Along with Bradford Pear trees, the smell of roses is my signal that spring has arrived.  I'm not sure if roses will grow in Colorado, but thankfully, Bradford Pears and the pink blooms of crab apple trees signal are the rocky mountain signal for spring.

Spring beauty behind our office


Last time you helped someone? Tell us how.

I'm not sure it's proper to answer that question.  Doesn't that kind of violate the "don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing" rule (Matthew 6:3)?  Plus, I know what it's like for someone to help me, then throw it back in my face later, or embarrass me by mentioning it in front of others.

It's National Salsa Month (the food, not the dance) so tell us, do you like salsa? Hot, medium, or mild? Homemade, store bought, or from your favorite restaurant only?

I really enjoy salsa.  I was strictly a medium heat partaker, however, one trip to Chipotle has me craving the hotter stuff.  Right now, I purchase store brands of salsa, but once I get a food processor, I may try my hand at making my own.

When I was twelve years old...

Oh, must we?

It's the first of May so let's run with it-first things first, don't know the first thing about it, first dibs on something, first impression, first rate, first cousin, first string, first come first served, at first light-which phrase can best be applied to something in your life currently or even recently?

None of these really apply.

Insert your own random thought here.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I love this video! I sent your link to a friend of mine who is becoming a grandmother for the first time.

    ReplyDelete