Friday, April 20, 2018

Five Minute Friday: "Turn"




It's starting to look like spring here in Colorado.  The green grass is popping through and the trees are starting to bud and bloom.  I know that there is still the threat of snow for a few more weeks, but seeing the evidence of turn makes me smile.

I'm looking at the evidence of turn in my own life. With so many things up in the air and on the horizon, I feel like I've been standing still since December.  That feeling weighs heavy on the psyche, but the mind is where the evidence of turn starts.

I'm working to turn my thinking and not let my dreams gather dust.  I'm more than ready for things to turn around and stay turned around.  God didn't move me 1400 across the country to fail; I was doing just fine at that back home.



1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect time of year to turn your thoughts as our world renews itself in springtime. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete