Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Let it Go...Away: The Weekly Hodgepodge


Join the fun! 
Come on over to 
for the Hodgepodge link-up!
Where do you go when you need some inspiration?

Depends on the type of inspiration you're talking about.  In my Daybook from this weekend, I showed some of the inspiration for some of my latest art projects.  As far as basic inspiration and motivation goes, I'm inspired by books, videos, and other people.

Wait, maybe Mrs. Joyce is asking for a place we go.  I'm hoping that as soon as I have my own wheels, I can explore the area and be inspired by the beauty and diversity that is around me.

What's under your bed?

Boxes of warm weather clothes.

Thursday, February 22nd is National Chili Day, National Margarita Day, and National Cook a Sweet Potato Day. Of the three which would you most like to celebrate? Is that likely?

I would most enjoy celebrating National Chili Day.  It's not likely I'll participate.  Last month, all I had to eat for lunch and dinner was chili and got sick of eating it.  I probably won't make or eat chili again until next winter.

What are you 'snowed under' with right now?

Lethargy.  I have been unusually tired for several weeks. I'm squirrelly but can't relax.  I'll go for days not sleeping well, then days where all I want to do is sleep.  I was in bed for 14 hours yesterday and I'm fighting going to bed now...and it's not even 7:00 yet.  I'll have to break out all of my strategies to see if I can beat this.

I'm also snowed under with actual snow.


These are pictures from yesterday.  We had sunshine today, but more snow is on the way tomorrow.

Tell us three to five things that make you feel balanced?

Worshipping with my church family.
Writing.
Painting.
Reading.

Insert your own random thought here.

Well, the deed is finally done.  After four trips to the DMV, I finally have my Colorado state driver's license.  I think the department took the question "how inept can an agency be?" as a challenge, rather than an insult.  Anyway, it's done and I don't have to fool with them again until 2023. Now, on to finding wheels.

2 comments:

  1. I think DMVs across America all feel the same : ) Congrats on getting that task accomplished! It's been so warm here this weekend, and we've enjoyed being outdoors. I know we'll still have some cool weather, but probably not any snow. I'm ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      I don't know. My DMV back in Alabama was not like that...at least four years ago. I have no idea about now.

      Delete