Friday, December 15, 2017

Five Minute Friday: "Different" [40 Days of Gratitude: Day 24]



Throughout my life, there was a lot of "different" that I was not thankful for.  For a long time, the difference between my peers and I wasn't a good thing; they didn't make me special, they isolated me.  Now that I'm older (much older), I'm slowly learning to embrace the good parts of my uniqueness. 

This morning, a coworker asked me how different my work environment at CCU is from other jobs I've had.  Now, as far as the YMCA (my last job)  is concerned, they are both wonderful environments.  However, I did tell her about a job from long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far way that nearly killed me.  There's absolutely no comparison in environments.  That difference is a wonderful answer to prayer.

-----
Prompts provided by Mrs. Kate over at Five Minute Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment