Monday, December 18, 2017

40 Days of Gratitude: Day 27: The Simple Woman's Daybook

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today:  Monday, December 18, 2017
 
 
Outside my window… Cold, clear skies greet this week before Christmas.  I'm not sure if I'll get it, but I'm hoping for a white Christmas.
 
I am thinking…  

This is the final push before Christmas vacation, so thinking is at a minimum right now.  :)

I am thankful

 
  • I'm thankful for God's love and provision.

From the Workshop… I'm using my leftover yarn to make a few baby booties and squares for a scrap blanket.

I am reading

How to Fix a Broken Record by Amena Brown
Reduce Me to Love by Joyce Meyer
The Ultimate Weight Solution by Dr. Phillip C. McGraw
The Miraculous Journey by Marty A. Bullis
 
I am learning
  • I'm learning to deal with a garbage disposal.  I've never had one before.  In reading up on their maintenance and use, I'm mystified by something.  Everything they tell you to put down them are things I normally put in the trash can.  What's wrong with that?  No muss, no fuss.
Favorite quote(s) of the week...
 
"When someone tells you, 'You can't do that,' they're not talking to you; they're talking to themselves.  That is self-doubt coming out of them." - Jesse Duplantis

I am looking forward to…Christmas, of course!
 
And now for something totally different

Five Minute Friday word of the week:  Different.

No comments:

Post a Comment