Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Loud Love: The Weekly Hodgepodge



Join the fun! 
Come on over to 
for the Hodgepodge link-up!

Have you ever spent time on a farm? Tell us a little bit about it. Have you ever grown your own pumpkin? Been on a hayride? Driven a tractor? Milked a cow?

The last summer I thought preschool full time, our class visited a farm.  For many of the children, it was the first time they'd seen a live chicken or cow.  Part of the fun was taking a hayride around the property.  Personally, I've not grown my own pumpkin, driven a tractor, or milked a cow.

My Thunderbabies' trip to the farm in 2007






















What's something younger you would like about you now?

I'm much healthier than I when I was younger.  Spiritually, I know much more about the Lord and His Word.  Mentally, I experience much more joy.  Physically, I enjoy exercise and experience far less health problems than when I was younger. 

What are three things you'd like to do more often? Three things you'd like to do less often?

More often:
  • Get outside
  • Pray
  • Listen to more music
Less often:
  • Worry
  • Ignore my own needs
  • Squint

What's on your nachos?

Cheese, salsa, sour cream, chicken, sliced black olives, and avocado.

What's the most random thing in your purse or wallet? Does it need to stay there?

A set of earplugs.  My church gives them out in case the music is too loud.  It isn't, so I need to return them.  Their sound people do a great job.  I've been sitting on the front row, and the music is excellent, but not overwhelming.

Insert your own random thought here.

We sang this at church last week and I can't (and won't) get it out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment