Monday, October 17, 2016

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes 2016 - 17: "Study"



GO!  

II Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I'm an odd bird.  I think I read and study more now than I did when I was in college.  However, my studies aren't just sitting around with a book all the time.  I'm also a tactile learner.  I like to get my hands into something to learn it.

There's so many things I want to learn and study:

The Old Testament
Prayer
History
Different computer software programs
Kinesiology
Photography
Business
Spanish
Playing other musical instruments
Digital editing
Drama
Art and Design
Woodworking...er... SIMPLE woodworking

There's so much out there.  Can I get it all in my brain?

STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment