Step 4 told us to make it fun or it won't get done. This step says to turn the whole thing into a game.
One of the best websites that encourage you to turn your fitness goals into a game is nerdfitness.com. You can create your own character and quests, earn points, and share your triumphs with others.
But what if you don't want it to be that complicated?
There are simpler ways to create a fun game-type environment:
- Play "beat the clock" with an activity.
- Host your own fun "biggest loser" contest or other fitness challenge.
- If you have a fitbit, there are step challenges you can do with your friends.
- Turn weight loss into a role playing game.
- Use fitness websites that give levels and badges for progress.
- Add your own here.