Wednesday, October 7, 2015

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes 07: "Love."


 
GO!  

If Love Were Oil, I'd Be About a Quart Low.

"Love me do."
 
"Love to Love."
 
"What's Love Got to Do With it?"
 
"I Want to Know What Love is."
 
"God so Loved."
 
"She Loves My Car."
 
"The Greatest Love of All."
 
So many songs about love, yet many people have never experienced true love.  Not the unconditional "Ride or die" love of a friend.  Not the passionate "'til death do us part" love of a spouse.  Nor the loving hug of a child who trusts you for everything.  Sadly many have not experienced the awesome unfailing love of God.
 
I read a quote from a friend on Twitter:
"We make His love too narrow By false limits of our own; And we magnify His strictness With a zeal He will not own." - Frederick Faber, 1854
 That says it all, doesn't it? 
 
STOP!  

No comments:

Post a Comment