Monday, October 5, 2015

31 Days of 5 Minute Free Writes 05: "Home"


Proverbs 14:1 - Lady Wisdom builds a lovely home; Sir Fool comes along and tears it down brick by brick.. (The Message)
 
GO!

The lights are on, but nobody's home.
 
Home is where the heart is.
 
A house is not a home...or something like that.
 
A Place Called Home.  (Book by Lori Wick)
 
Homemaker, home wrecker, home improvement, HELOC, homework, homely, Homey the Clown...

...no wait...

I long for a place that feels like home.  The world can be a very ugly place, and we get battered and bruised in it daily.  We all need a place of sanctuary to refuel. 

"My home's in Alabama.  Southern born and southern bred..."

Homecoming...

Hmm...

I wonder if it's because I have a headache that I'm not putting intelligent thoughts down?

**tick tick**

Home is where you are welcomed, loved, missed. 

I don't just want my own house, but my own home--a place where I can make others feel welcomed, loved, missed.

STOP!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment