Monday, December 15, 2014

40 Days of Gratitude: Day 24


I am thankful for 3 more pounds gone since my last weigh in:













Only six more pounds to my end of the year goal.  I'm purposefully not wanting Christmas to be all about food, so hopefully I'll make it.  That's all I've heard people talk about is what they're going to eat at Christmas.  What about friends you'll see and the fun you'll have?   No, I'm not going into a rant.  I promise.

I'm thankful for the return of a buddy.  I made one of these frogs about four years ago.  People called him my ninja frog.  He's a permanent buddy in some child's room--it was part of a set I donated to Sav-A-Life, so there's no telling where he ended up.  Well, I got the chance to make another one for someone today.  Ain't he cute?  Just bringing someone the joy of having this cutie is something to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment