Monday, November 3, 2014

Meltdown Challenge: Day 29


After last week's fiasco, I approached today's weigh in with trepidation.  But here goes....


Five pounds DOWN!  PRAISE DANCE!

I removed Gatorade from my daily intake.  I was drinking several small bottles a day and didn't realize how much sugar was in it.  I drink my daily coffee with flavored sweet creamer.  I changed to drinking hot green tea with lemon and Stevia (I can't have artificial sweeteners).  I have my coffee like I like it on Sunday mornings.  That made a dramatic difference.

This week, I'll work on getting my water intake up, cut out nibbling while I cook, and trying to add some weights to my workouts.  The weather in Alabama is supposed to be nice this week, so I want to get outside as much as possible.

I have two weeks to lose 6 pounds and meet the challenge goals.  LET'S DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment