Friday, October 31, 2014

Titters From the Twitter (and Other Places): October 2014

This month's titters from the Twitter (and other places).  Enjoy! 


10/02:  From Facebook:  M.Payne shared:





























10/10:  From Twitter:  @FickleFilly tweeted:  "My last tweet has a double space between two words and I can't decide whether to delete it or set myself on fire."

10/17:  From Twitter:  @LifeCheating tweeted:

The holidays are getting closer! Remember the easiest way to make a ginger bread house:




























10/19:  From Twitter:  @JeffBryanDavis tweeted:  "I'm opening a cool new business, y'all. A dog groomers that serves breakfast while you wait. It's called Barky Bark and the Funky Brunch."

10:20:  From Facebook:  T.Shofner shared:  "When I passed that scantily-clad European couple on the beach this morning I was so thankful all I had eaten for breakfast was a banana."

10/20:  From Anniston Runner's Club's Facebook page: 




























10/20:  From Twitter:  @NOTSportsCenter tweeted: REPORT: Texas A&M wants to re-join the Big 12 "We need fewer games against Alabama and more games against SW Middle Texas Christian State."

10/20:  From Facebook:  K.Tierce shared:




























10/21:  From Jillian Michaels' Facebook page:
























10/22:  From Twitter:  @RyanIkeComposer tweeted:  "One of my piano students referred to a sharp as a "hashtag" the other day and I swear ... I almost had a ... meltdown."

10/22:  From Facebook:  D.Helstrom shared:

SMH.  There are no words...




























10/23:  From Facebook:  K.Johnson shared:




























10/23:  From Twitter:  @sammyrhodes tweeted:  "Just ate a vegan ice cream popsicle for dessert and it tasted a lot like anger."

10/24:  From Facebook:  T.Shofner shared:  "Quote of the day: I think you could put dog food on a fresh baked croissant & it would taste good."

10/24:  From Facebook:  R.Tompkins shared:


10/25:  From Facebook, I shared:  "AUNTIE'S MUSINGS: I wonder if when my Latino friends "Por espanol marke dos," do they get an American speaking in broken Spanish? Just a thought."

10/25:  From YouTube:  Yes I know this is old, but it's hilarious and I watched it again today.



10/27:  From Facebook:  R.Tompkins shared:











10/28:  From Instagram:  @JonAcuff shared an exchange between Michael Jordan and Keegan Bradley:




























10/28:  From Twitter:  @JonAcuff tweeted:  I bet is up there in heaven, looking down & saying to Samson, "I sure do have a lot of Twitter followers for a dead guy."

10/31:  From Twitter:  @HalfPintIngalls tweeted:  "Walk 160 acres, get a piece of candy. Walk 160 more acres, get another piece of candy. Trick-or-treating on the prairie is the WORST."

No comments:

Post a Comment