Friday, October 10, 2014

It's All in the Cards: The Friday 5

Go over to http://f.riday5.com/ for the weekly prompts.

  1. How many of those frequent buyer stamp-cards are you carrying around, and which promises the best reward upon completion?   I used to have several, but I don't bother with them anymore.  By the time I could buy enough to fill a card, they would expire, or the reward wouldn't be worth it.
  2. How many of those magnetic-stripped discount cards are you carrying around, and which offers the best rewards?  I have three.  The only one that really saves me anything is my Burke's card.  It helps when I need to by clothing, as long as I buy them on Friday.  They have what's known as "Friday Club" - anyone 55 and under gets discount of Fridays.  Those 55 and older get their discount on Mondays. 
  3. How many other people’s business cards do you carry around, and which do you refer to most?  None.  I keep business cards at home.
  4. How far away from you is the nearest deck of playing cards?  About 8 feet.  I've got a deck in my bedroom.
  5. How many identification cards with your photo do you carry around?  Enough.   :)
This will probably be my last Friday 5 post.  The website where the questions come from stays down more than up.  That makes getting the questions and posting answers next to impossible.  I get more and more behind in trying to post every week.  It's been real, but I need to find a different blog challenge.  Hope y'all enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment