|Go over to http://f.riday5.com/ for the weekly prompts.|
- How many of those frequent buyer stamp-cards are you carrying around, and which promises the best reward upon completion? I used to have several, but I don't bother with them anymore. By the time I could buy enough to fill a card, they would expire, or the reward wouldn't be worth it.
- How many of those magnetic-stripped discount cards are you carrying around, and which offers the best rewards? I have three. The only one that really saves me anything is my Burke's card. It helps when I need to by clothing, as long as I buy them on Friday. They have what's known as "Friday Club" - anyone 55 and under gets discount of Fridays. Those 55 and older get their discount on Mondays.
- How many other people’s business cards do you carry around, and which do you refer to most? None. I keep business cards at home.
- How far away from you is the nearest deck of playing cards? About 8 feet. I've got a deck in my bedroom.
- How many identification cards with your photo do you carry around? Enough. :)