Sunday, September 14, 2014

Light in the Darkness: The Simple Woman's Daybook

If you would like to join in and post your own Daybook, please head on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today:  Sunday, September 14, 2014

Outside my window … The cool breeze of the coming Autumn is in the air.

I am thinking... about a lot of things...too numerous, and insane to mention.

I am thankful... for cooler weather.
 
In the kitchen...  The grocery store and I are going to have a come to Jesus meeting tomorrow.

I am wearing... bedclothes.

I am creating...
 Still working on the baby set I mentioned last time.  I did finish a painting this week.


I am going...  nowhere tonight.  Got a few errands to do this week, but otherwise, I'm staying home an working in the Workshop.
 
I am wondering... about myself.  Yes again.
 
I am reading...  Still reading Christian Beliefs by Wayne Grudem and The Diva Principle by Michelle McKinney Hammond. 

I am hoping... for several miracles in my life. 

I am looking forward to...
being totally healthy.
 
I am learning
… maybe it's more of a feeling, but there is something on the horizon, something great.  If I can just get to the very root of my issues and dig it up and kill it, I will be free to receive what's coming.  Otherwise, I'm gong to stay in the same misery I'm in.

Around the house... Laundry and a little straightening up.
 
I am pondering...  over questions about life.
 
A favorite quote for today...  “Go where you are celebrated, not tolerated.” - Mike Murdoch, qtd by Michelle McKinney Hammond in the book The Diva Principle.

One of my favorite things... Uniball Signo 207 Bold pens.

A few plans for the rest of the week:   Errands and working in the Workshop.

A peek into my day...  Move along.  Nothing to see here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment