|Go over to http://f.riday5.com/ for the weekly prompts.|
- What crowd-funding projects have you supported? If you haven’t supported any, were there some that really intrigued you? First, I had to look up what crowdfunding is. crowdfunding or crowd-funding - the practice of funding a project or venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet. I've never done it via the internet (like Kickstarter), but that's pretty much how the church funds itself. So, whether it's an internal project that needs completion, or a giving project to help others (which is most often), I do it all the time.
- How much of your monthly bill-paying is done online? None at the moment, but before I moved, I did most of my bill paying online.
- What are some of the more memorable things you’ve bought or sold in online auctions? Nothing. Never did that.
- What experience do you have with purchasing digital entertainment (music, movies, TV shows, or live web shows, for example) online? I guess you're talking about Netflix and such, but I've never purchased anything like that. I used to buy CD's and DVD's online. As things improve, I'll most likely be tearing up Amazon.com again.
- What kind of stuff have you bought or sold from personal online craft stores, such as are found on Etsy? Neither. I had an Etsy shop for about a year, but never sold anything. Etsy used to be a good source for individual handcrafters, but now, most everyone who sells mass produces their wares or has a conglomerate of people selling under one name. Kind of defeats the purpose. I used Facebook as a means to drum up business.