Thursday, May 15, 2014

WTC? [30 Day Photo Blog]

Had to run some errands in Anniston today and saw some strange things:

Heading to the eye clinic:  This is the corner of 10th Street and Quintard Avenue.  Umm...where's the Wells Fargo Bank Building?  Getting rid of a landmark that big totally screws up my ability to find anything in Anniston.  WTC Anniston?

 
Checking in with TempForce:  These are great people but no....just...no!  WTC TempForce?


At the drug store.  No explanation needed.  WTC?!

And then there's the not so strange:

After all the rain we'd had earlier, by the afternoon I finally saw blue skies peeking out between the clouds.





Finally, I came home, and for the first time in a long while, put my feet up and relaxed...if not but only for a minute or two.  Man, I need to paint my toenails!

No comments:

Post a Comment