Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Flowers from My Boyfriend [30 Day Photo Blog]

Stopped by Sav-A-Life to drop off something at the office and I got see one of my little boyfriends.  His name is Josiah, and he is a doll.  I've never seen such a happy, good natured baby.  After about 756 tries, I had to have a little help with the photos since there's nothing harder than photographing a moving baby.

I have decided that I'm going to stick with boyfriends under the age of five--those relationships seem to work out better for me.  Dates this age are very easy to please: keep them fed, clean, and entertained.  When they're not happy, they take a nap and get happy again.  :)


Stopped by the apartment for a few hours to work on more boxes and saw that the crimson rose from yesterday has opened to show it's full glory.
Plus, the tea roses have faded from orange to their candy pink color.

This is turnip green soup.  Don't be alarmed, I didn't cook this.  My friend Sue made this concoction.  No, it's not that diet soup.  (How many of us have tried that stupid cabbage soup diet?)  There is canned turnip greens, canned beans, canned tomatoes, turkey sausage, and...I wouldn't let her tell me what else was in it.  Despite how it looks, it actually tastes pretty good with a good hunk of cornbread.  Sue's granddaughter Mikki, her great grandson, Caleb, and I ate this before going on a two mile trek at the Ladiga Trail.  Let's just say we stayed close to the train depot where the potty is.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment