Friday, February 28, 2014

Titters from the Twitter (and Other Places): February 2014


This month's titters from the Twitter (and other places).  Enjoy.


02/02:  From Twitter - @bgrhubarb tweeted:  "Ex-TSA employee claims agents routinely laughed at naked X-rays of passengers. I'd laugh at my X-ray too, just sayin."

02/03:  From Twitter - @bgrhubarb tweeted: 







Embedded image permalink





















02/05:  From Twitter:  @DrHenryCloud tweeted:  "My 13 yr old daughter said she has been reading some great quotes by a guy named Anonymous. .....really good stuff."

02/06:  From YouTube:  Henry Cho on The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson.



 

02/09:  From Twitter:  @JonAcuff tweeted:  Autocorrect just changed "nice" to "nibs" on me. I think I'm going to start using that instead of epic. "How was the concert?" "Nibs."
 
02/10: From Twitter:  @JonAcuff tweeted:  I wish just one Olympic alpine skier would scream the entire way down the mountain. Just "NO! NO! NO! HELP ME!!!!" the whole time.
 
02/12:  From Twitter:  @bgrhubarb tweeted:  A giraffe is like a periscope made of horse.
 
02/15:  From Twitter:  @VeryShortStory tweeted:  "It was over. I'd felt powerful, sexy and loved. Now, an empty plate sat where the chocolate cake had been. The loneliness crept back in."
 
02/15:  From Facebook:  C.Looney shared:  "Ok,  just crushed a whole row of thin mints. not feeling guilty at all."
 
02/16:  From Facebook:  E.Renfroe shared:  "Did I really just see a post where someone noticed that her Greek yogurt contained milk? Yes, I did. Oh, my goodness gracious."
 
02/16:  From Instagram:  JonAcuff posted:
 
Unless you own a restaurant, if your mayonnaise comes with a handle you have a problem.
 
 
 02/18:  From Twitter:  @JonAcuff tweeted:  "We loved the crazy things you said on Twitter. You're like a curse-filled piñata. You're hired!" Said no employer ever.
 
02/19: From Twitter:  @HonestToddler tweeted:  Toddler Tip: One simple way to help parents around the house is to trip them with your body.  Teaches reflexes. 
 
02/19: From Twitter:  @JeffBryanDavis tweeted: I need a recording studio in my shower. I just laid down a rap about underwear that might actually have been important.
 
02/21: From Twitter:  @sdmadd1 tweeted:   "Being on social media is like talking to yourself hoping someone will step in and stop the madness." 
 
02/21:  From Twitter:  @bridger_w  tweeted:  Just went to pick up a paper clip but accidentally picked up two paper clips. Sometimes I don't know my own strength.
 
02/21: From a Google search when I was looking for something else:
Embedded image permalink
 
02/28:  From Twitter:  @bgrhubarb tweeted: I'm amazed sheeps' clothing is even made in wolf sizes. That's just asking for trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment