Friday, October 11, 2013

Blog Challlenge Day 11: Pet Peeves

Blog challenge is from Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine
 

Day 11: Describe a few of your pet peeves.
O.K. are we talking the weird ones like being annoyed by pens that don't glide or write darkly enough, or normal pet peeves like wanting to smack people who think that they are the only ones allowed to shop at the grocery store?  If you hit me with that buggy one more time...
Another question, should I list pet peeves about others or about myself?  I guess I should list my pet peeves about myself.  After all, I'm the only one I can fix.
Personal pet peeves (this is by no means an exhaustive list):
  • All the fear and insecurity I impose upon myself.
  • I spend too much time on the internet.
  • My eyesight is a big annoyance with me.
  • I'm plain and boring.
  • I can be lazy sometimes.
  • I'm easily distracted sometimes (SQUIRREL!)
  • I stew over things too much.
  • I'm not photogenic.
  • I have ugly feet.
Alright, that's enough.  I think you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment